The Vessel - Offering the Best Boat Charters in New Jersey
The “Moover” is designed around fishing. The vessel is a Donelle 35′ in length-big open Cockpit and deck area, powered by a 430 hp diesel with a cruising speed of 18knots. The DownEast hull makes for a very smooth ride. The “Moover” is a good boat for you and your family or friends! The “Moover” also has a cabin with heat, bunk beds, enclosed private head (bathroom), a stereo system, windless anchoring system keeping you stable when anchored.
Electronics and safety equipment:
Full set of electronics; Radar, depth/fish finder, GPS, VHF radio, running lights. Life jackets for everyone and throw-able life ring.
Guests – 6
Length – 35’ Beam -13’
Head – 1
Vessel Rules & Policy
Please Abide by the Following Rules When Aboard the Moover
- HAVE LOTS OF FUN
- All children 12 and under are required to wear Personal Flotation Devices
- No illegal drugs of any kind or trip will be cancelled.
- Please no hard liquor.
- A $100 deposit is required to hold dates.
- Charters canceled “By Captain” due to weather, ocean conditions or for any other reason beyond the Captains control will be rescheduled. If rescheduling cannot be done due to time, weather or schedule constraints, deposits will be refunded. Please note that rain is not a valid reason to cancel a charter. Deposits are not refundable for any reason. Cancellation within 10 days (very hard to find a replacement on short notice) of sailing date will Forfeit all Deposits.
- Call the captain between 5-9 pm a night or 2 before to confirm departure time and weather conditions
Preparing for a Trip
Boat, bait, rods, lures and equipment are provided for you. The Moover has a cabin w/ private bathroom as well.
Bring extra clothes, rubber boots to keep feet dry, it gets chilly on the water. Sunblock, water, food, one large and 2 small cooler is ok to bring.
If you need to hit an ATM machine on the way, Wawa is free-West Ave on 13th Street. Also 2 Wawa’s in Somers Point they will be less crowded then OC during summer.
Any questions please contact Captain Rob at 609.515.6161